I don't know what's up with the birds around here recently, but I have new respect for that town in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds." It seems like thousands of birds have been showing up and littering the ground with their blackness. The sound is nothing short of earsplitting, and kinds of freaks me out a bit. I'm guessing that since the weather has been unusually warm recently, maybe a lot of bugs or worms are coming out of the ground, which means smorgasborg for the birdies. I hope they move on soon. I've never been a big fan of horror stories and I certainly don't want to live in one!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Hitchcockian Moments
I don't know what's up with the birds around here recently, but I have new respect for that town in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds." It seems like thousands of birds have been showing up and littering the ground with their blackness. The sound is nothing short of earsplitting, and kinds of freaks me out a bit. I'm guessing that since the weather has been unusually warm recently, maybe a lot of bugs or worms are coming out of the ground, which means smorgasborg for the birdies. I hope they move on soon. I've never been a big fan of horror stories and I certainly don't want to live in one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment