I haven't blogged lately because I had to go out of town unexpectedly last Monday. My grandmother passed away rather suddenly and we were all in a state of shock. Hopefully we'll get back to the norm soon.
I am sorry to hear about the sadness that you and your family have had to go through as your grandmother passed suddenly. Life just really stinks sometimes. Hugs, Julie
4 comments:
I've missed you on here! I'm so very sorry to hear about your grandma's passing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know you will miss her.
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. We missed you last Monday night! Hope to see you back at church soon.
I am sorry to hear about the sadness that you and your family have had to go through as your grandmother passed suddenly. Life just really stinks sometimes. Hugs, Julie
Post a Comment