Monday, July 13, 2009
Home Improvements
Painter was here at 7:30 a.m. today. Normally I would groan, roll over and pull the covers back over my head, but 7:30 is practically mid-day for me lately, so I was actually finished mopping the kitchen floor and putting laundry away by the time he showed up. To be fair, I should say, handyman/painter since he's actually making repairs to the house as well as painting. We started out with a white-ish house this morning. Hopefully by the end of the week, it'll be a nice, cheerful yellow. And of course, we're going to get him to paint a couple of rooms inside, as well as (hopefully) put up some crown molding that we've been putting off for a couple of years. Isn't it interesting how you decide to do one little (or major) project, and then suddenly, it turns into 14 more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so who is your handyman/painter? Good job on getting this stuff done while you are juggling new baby.
Post a Comment