Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Nursery "Theme"

So after much agonizing, I decided to go with a more neutral pallette for the nursery - I'm going to do the wainscoting/beadboard on the bottom and do more of a beige color on the top of the walls. Then I'm going to accent with bolder colors, reds, blues and yellows. Since we have dark nursery furniture, I was concerned about making the room feel too heavy, so I thought the paint color was one way to keep in on the lighter side. Oh well, so much for my adventurous spirit!

On another note, we just repainted the upstairs bathroom to a gender-non-specific shade of green rather than the pale purple it was for the mini. Now we just need to hang the mirror, the wall cabinet and the towel bars and we're done!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sounds great to me. I am sure it will be perfect.